Many organisations use Lifekeys programs as a means of helping people in their community and in their own organisations. Partner organisations of Careforce Lifekeys are also willing to assist other organisations who are interested in implementing Lifekeys.
A Careforce Lifekeys Partner Organisation is one that:
- Believes Lifekeys programs can play a key role in enabling people to deal with the issues they struggle with in life by challenging and equipping both wounded and healthy people, to live the fullest life possible.
- Agrees with and adheres to the Careforce Lifekeys Policy, Procedures and Protocols regarding the running of Lifekeys programs and has signed the Careforce Lifekeys License agreement.
- Agrees to use Lifekeys as part of their plan to help people maximise their potential in life.
- Runs Lifekeys programs regularly throughout the year
- Will allow people from outside their own organisation to participate in the Lifekeys programs they run.
- Uses the latest versions of any Lifekeys Programs being run.
- Has established Lifekeys in their church and consistently runs the Lifekeys Programs
The Additional Requirements for a Partner include:
- The organisation must have a website and email address.
- The organisation must publish the Lifekeys programs they are running on their website.
The Requirements of Careforce Lifekeys to a Partner Organisation include:
- The Partner Organisation’s ‘key’ contact person’s details will be included on the Lifekeys website.
- The Partner Organisation’s website will be included on the Lifekeys website.
- We will recommend the Partner Organisations to those who are interested in attending a Lifekeys program living in the surrounding areas.
- The Partner Organisations will receive discounts on all purchases of Lifekeys products. The discount will be 6% for Partner Organisations, as of 1 October 2017. These discounts are subject to change without notice.
Partner Application Form
Download your partner application form here